Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday is almost over

Well, here I am, almost at the end of another Saturday.
Went to the store today, bought stuff.
Underworld 2 comes out this coming up weekend. I know thanks to TNT. We shall see if it is possible to make time to go see it. The odds are not that promising.
I am not feeling well today I am afraid. Headache and just plain old ickiness.

I need to post more. With my cool blackberry I have no excuses. I also need to try and stay a lil after work and use the gym to lose my baby weight. We shall see if I do either. :)

We bought a new car seat for Kaylee at Wal Mart today. She is getting to heavy for the old one. The handle is starting to show a lot of wear, and not in a good way. We will have to see how it goes.

As for the enw diapers, I like the Wallypop, not to excited over the Rumpster. When I get more Wallypops will be on the list, and as they are cheaper than Happy Heinys, plus they have the cool velcro on top of one of the tabs to allow velcroing on top of it, I am loving it. The Rumpsters have that too, but they cost more and did not fit Kaylee well. Maybe with some use it will get better. The liners I bought are huge, but the doublers and inserts are working nicely.

I got around to watching Monk today. I thought it was a great episode. And apparently John Doe will be running at 7pm on Fridays on Sci Fi. My hubby texted me at work last night to tell me. Surface has my attention so we will see what will happen on Monday. Of course Sunday - tomorrow - brings us a new Desperate Housewivies.

Its been windy today. Wasn't frigid as I feared, atleast not while I was out. But it might be a bit frosty out now and in the AM.

No comments: