Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Nice N Full

Well, I am nice and full now that I had my pizza. Strange enough I followed pizza with carrots. Something must be wrong with me.
Kaylee is sleeping and my husband should be home soon. I have been trying not to listen to the people in the hallway. I live on the 3rd floor and the hallway is covered but open to the elements. There were people in the hallway talking loud enough I could hear. I peeked out of the peep hole and I couldn't see anyone, but there was a stroller. No baby, but I am sure they had fun hauling it up the steps. It wasn't a small one for a bigger kid either. It was the three wheel kind they market to runners or people who like to walk off road. I knew I had heard a small child earlier, but I figured it was the other one in the building. Every now and then I hear it. I think its a girl too, but I don't know, I have never seen it.
I worry sometimes when we are out, people will get false ideas about babies when they see Kaylee. She is so well behaved it is scary. I hope she will not be worse later.

So I am playing with Google Local on my Blackberry. So I searched for Wal Mart in my zipcode. Lets see what I get. I got results and it even gave me the option to call Wal Mart. The problems come when I try to get driving directions. I have tried a couple times with no luck. For Wal Mart it told me it couldn't find the address for Wal Mart. So its not perfect, but the map is cool.

No comments: