Saturday, January 07, 2006

Kaylee and Her Book

Twinkle Twinkle

Kaylee is showing off her ability to read. And she is not even 8 months old yet.
:)

Its cute tho. She recieved the book for Christmas and has quickly learned how to fool us all into thinking she can read. That is my girl.

By the by, who turned the temp down. It shouldn't be cold in Florida. It should be illegal. It should be atleast 60 every day... year round. If I put up with all the bad drivers I should at least never get another chilly day... **sigh** A girl can dream I guess.
This week has been long... we shall see how next week goes.
I ordered a couple of new diapers to try out. We shall see how that goes. I prefer the velcro to the snaps any day. It is much easier to get on a wiggling little baby. The All In Ones are easier - no stuffing - but they don't keep baby as dry. I did order some liners to try out to resolve that too. The Bumkins prints are less likely to leak when wet, which is a problem with the Happy Hienys prints. They are not 100% water proof and wettness will start to come through if you dont change them fast enough. Which is not such a problem with Fuzzi Bunz (which have snaps) and Bumkins. I prefer a mixture. And presently at night I use the one solid HH and Wonderoos (one size pocket diaper) - Wonderoos snap too and more snaps as they are one size. My hubby does not like the Wonderoos at all. And he swears by the Joey Bunz inserts. I think I have run on enough about diapers.

I ordered a new case for my Blackberry today off of Ebay. I haven't had much luck looking for a screen protector, so I will try something else. Its a Body Glove case, so I am hoping I will like it. Why don't they make cute Care Bears or Rainbow Brite.... heck I would settle for a cute Disney Charater... case for a Blackberry. No cute cases for those of us who like to use useful modern tech instead of icky flip phones.... oh well. I will have to get some stickers I like :) I like that idea.
Well my husband is complaining I am typing too much and this entry has run on and on about so many different things. Until Next Time.

No comments: