Sunday, January 15, 2006

Kaylee in her Rumpster

Rumpster
Here is Kaylee in her new Rumpster Diaper. I am not so sure about these. I am staying open minded and letting her use the diaper a few times to decide. I don't think I could like this diaper better than the Wallypop (which costs about half as much). The Rumpster is the most expensive diaper I have tried out at 20.00 a diaper. Even Bumkins have been less than that. Maybe it will prove it is worth it. In the mean time I would suggest Wallypop, Happy Heinys, and Bumkins over this diaper. Wonderoos I think are ok too, my husband doesn't like them as much as they have snaps. They are also harder to get a good fit with as they are one size fits all.

I watched Stargate Atlantis this afternoon. It was good. No Wraith for a change. I like that.

Kaylee is having a ball in her Johny Jump Up. Here is a pic I took a few minutes ago.
See I Already Got A Sock Off

For awhile I didn't think she would like it. But clearly that has changed.

No comments: