Monday, January 02, 2006

Huh

Here is Kaylee today. This is an outfit Grandma E gave her for Christmas that dad likes as it is baby looney toons.

Peeking

And I just think this picture is too cute. I am apparently going picture crazy. I think I have taken a picture almost every day this week. Of course who can help it with a cute baby?

I watched the specail get caught up show of Desperate Housewives last night. A friend at work loves it and I thought I might check it out. Might be interesting, so I am added it to my DVR's record list. Started watching the new Surface, only about half way when Kaylee peed on us both and it was time for a bath. As soon as I am done here I will be back to it.

The apparently never ending search for not so expensive screen cover for my Blackberry continues. Don't get me wrong... I love it. I have the T Mobile 7100t. IM, email, and web with me where ever I go. And better than the Sidekick (which I used to have) because you can download all sorts of 3rd party programs and ringtones. The think I hated about the Sidekick was that I was limited to only what T Mobile would allow me to have.

And the search for the toddler car seat.... Kaylee is closing in on 8 months and 20 lbs. **Sigh** Cuz they are not cheap.

Anyhow... have to get off the PC and finish Surface so I can get to bed. Don't wanna get stuck pondering what happened..... plus I might take some time to try writing again.... Scary, I know.

No comments: