Sunday, January 29, 2006

The rest of the weekend

Well, when we did get back out on the coast we went to Denny's in Merrit Island. That was a mistake. They screwed up the order really bad,... and the waitress did not even realize. She got my bacon wrong.. which isnt too bad. But my husband ordered a dinner and was served a breakfast. The waitress did not even realize it, even though she took the order.

We picked up Kaylee at Mom's at 2am, came home and went to bed.

Today we went to Target and got food, and clothes, and a few other household items.
We have been cleaning a little, doing lots of laundry, and watching some TV the rest of the day.

Kaylee had some finger food, some little pastas and diced green beans. She had a grand old time with that. Made a bit of a mess... but that is ok, its bath night.

I have OS 4.1 on my Blackberry and I love it so far. There was something else on the BB side, but I can not recall it.

And the new diapers... Magicall is fine, just do not like the snaps. Bumgenuis is a great diaper. Wallypop is great too.

No comments: