Sunday, January 15, 2006

More diapers - -

Well after reading the forums I decieded to try the Magic All and BumGenuis. We shall see how they work. No more diapers for me for awhile.

I watched Desperate Houswives. It was good.

I will probably go watch Missing or another show I recorded here in a moment.

Kaylee is sound asleep. She had a blast splashing water out of her duck tub tonight. Trying to think if anything else of interest happened.

I know I shouldn't worry about it, but Kaylee is neither crawling nor walking. She can feed herself and hold her bottle and she seems to be hugging. So why worry about movement. I have these horrid fears she will grow up and not be able to walk as I didn't give her enough tummy time - which she hated. I am also starting to get a little worried on the teeth issue too... where are those top front teeth so she looks like a baby instead of a vampire......
I know she will be fine and I am just being a crazy mom... I really do, I think.... Maybe this is why I like to get new diapers.... coping with the stress of teeth. I wonder.
Ok, away from the pc I go. If I have thoughts worth typing I will email them from my Blackberry...

Which by the way I reiceved my Body Glove case for it. I like it. With the attached clip it is a little bigger and bulkier than my other one, but I can leave the case on to protect the screen.

No comments: