Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday Afternoon

We went to a party last night at a friends. Had a pretty good time. Took Kaylee so everyone could meet her. She had a great time.

I have to pause here to comment on what I am seeing outside of my window. I live on the 3rd floor of a somewhat large apartment complex that has two pools. It is cloudy with thunder and lightning outside. However there is a man at the pool, by the office, which should still be open. What is wrong with people? Do they want to get hit?

Kaylee is napping again. She is going non stop. Earlier we took her for a walk to get her good and tired, but couldn't do that again as it is stormy outside. OK, I just lied.... Kaylee is supposed to be napping but the squealling coming from her room betray what is really going on. :)

My husband decided he needs a new case for his 7100t Blackberry last night. The elastic in the sides of the one he has now has streched to the point the BB will just ploop right out. Of course this causes lots of BB misplacement. And he is no where near specific as to what he wants. I know what I want out of a case. He just asks me to find one... **Sigh** I may drag my feet a little as he is considering upgrading to the 8100 when it comes out shortly, then he can get a new case for it. He is always complaining about SureType, but he may not be patient enough to wait for a full keyboard BB to come out like the 8100. It will be an excuse to look at other stuff for my BB. I tend to try and buy more programs that actual stuff for mine. We shall see. :)

No comments: