Tuesday, September 05, 2006

End of Today

It was a rough Tuesday, which was more like a Monday. My opener couldn't be at work so I had to open from home and get into work ASAP. Although that did mean I got off early.

I found it amusing today that TD 6 became Tropical Storm Florence, after the last update I read said they did not expect strenghting in the next 24 hours. Maybe I missed one in there.

Here is the latest map:

We shall see what the storm will do. As always for offical details and up to date storm info, www.nhc.noaa.gov

Still getting too much email on my BB.. LOL. Lots of talk with my upoc buddies. And we are all waiting impatiently for the new BB to come out later this month... not to mention the new OS. I should check to see if it is available yet.. nope, no 4.2. Oh well, no time tonight to install it anyhow.

On another note, I discovered this weekend Surface was not renewed. I will never know what happened to them, or what was going on. Makes me really dislike TV execs. They get my interest, peak my interest, and then betray it with cancellations.

Time for bed.

No comments: