Friday, September 22, 2006

Kaylee can do stairs

I was so impressed tonight. Decieded to wear K out by taking her for a walk to the mailbox. We live on the third floor and towards the back of the complex, so it is a walk, and for her little stride even more so. Up until today she would fall down the steps with me holding on for all I am worth. Tonight she actually walked all the way down, and although I held her hand, she didn't really need my help.
She even holds on to the dogs leash now and walks him to some degree.
On the way back, K walked up the steps by holding on the railing, she did not need my hand at all. And I was right behind her the whole way, just in case, but she did fine. I was impressed, but its also a strange feeling when she doesn't need me to help her do it anymore.
She is growing up. **sigh**

And still no OS 4.2 on Tmo for the 8700. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow. Hopefullly. If the Tmo powers that be take pitty on us lowly 8700 owners. But I have been a longstanding loyal Tmo customer.... so they should.

No comments: