Monday, September 04, 2006

Strange Days

My hubby is having fun playing 20 questions with a website. K is fast asleep. I loaded some new pics of her on flickr tonight. Have more, just have to find time to upload them.
Hubby wanted to play World of Warcraft tonight, so we did.
They are still saying TD 6 will be a tropical storm tomorrow. We shall see if it will happen.
My Blackberry is behaving fine and keeping me up to date on important things like choclate covered ants.
Sadly it also let me know that the Croc Hunter was killed. He had a son about a year and a half older than K. Makes me sad. Although I used to mock him, saying a croc should eat him.
Forgot to look for a new case for the hubby's BB. I am forgetting all on my own. Lol.
Time to try and sleep. Back to work tomorrow.

No comments: