Sunday, September 03, 2006

Late Late at night

We went to a friend of my husband's today. There was a little girl there about 8 months older than Kaylee, along with 3 older childern. Kaylee was not too sure about the situation at first. But warmed up and played some with the other kids. My hubby played with his friend on the PC. As if that is a big surprise.

We came home, put her to bed and played some World of Warcraft for awhile.

Looks like TD 6 is still only a Depression, but expected to be a named storm tomorrow. Just what we need on a holiday.

Downloading 4INFO on my BB now to see how it works. I have been so busy I have not tired too many programs out on my BB lately. So here goes. Had a few issues after my last OS upgrade (waiting impatiently for 4.2 - and yes, I checked Tmo site today to see if it was there - It is not). I had to redo my Pocket Day Lists and I lost all my RSS feeds. I need to go hunt them down again and save the email this go round.

I am getting very sleepy, should head to bed soon.

11pm map on TD 6:

No comments: