Thursday, August 31, 2006

Today is Done

I am worn out. Long busy day at work. I picked up Kaylee after work, and she was more tired thatn me. I would not have thought it possible. She fell asleep on the way home, and slept for a few hours, waking up just in time for dinner. This should be no surprise to me at this point. She was cranky, changed her, feed her, and we played for a while. Then back to bed for baby.

Hubby is off tomorrow. He will probably hang around the house and do nothing all day, while I go work another hard day.

On an aside, I am going to have to work on cutting back on the emails I get. I have way too many that come in and with less time in my day to clean them out. It is driving me and my BB crazy. I get a lot of text messages too, but those are from my upoc group, and that is ok. They probably think I have run away in fear or something I respond so little these days.

I should get to bed, hopefully I will have lots of relax time this weekend. I need it. What mom doesn't?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A woman's work (especially) a mother's is never done. Hope you can relax this weekend.