Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oops

Well, I hit the button too soon and I am too lazy to edit.

Kaylee actually went down the steps this weeked.... no that is not a typo, I meant down. Her fear of down is over, or at least at bay. Although it was more like falling than walking down the steps she did it. She did not really fall, just to clarify. I held on tight to her the whole time. But she hasn't gotten the art of walking down the stairs down yet, but she is good going up.
She is also saying some words. Strange words... clearly she watches too much Seasme Street as she will say cookie, just like cookie monster. She gets phone, book (her favorate). For button she says but, which is funny. She can say key, no, mama, dada. She calls both her shoes and socks sock no matter how hard I try to break her of the habbit.
OK, enough baby.... let's try something else.
No work for me tomorrow due to one storm floating just south of florida. The schools are closed, we have battened down the hatches. I HATE this part where we sit and wait for the storm to come and get us. Atleast this one should attack during daylight hours. This makes me very happy as I am already afraid of the dark. Having a bad storm at night with the power going out will scare me even worse. And I have a baby to be brave for.

On a Blackberry note..... I can not wait for the new OS 4.2... It can not get here soon enough. And new BBs on the horizen... very interesting. I don't think I will give up my full keypad anytime soon. I like it much better than the SureType.
I still love my new Piel Frama Wallet Case. It is awsome. I love being able to take just it in a pocket instead of a purse filled with junk. The quailty is amazing too.

Ok, off to bed I think... more updates on the effects of Ernesto on Central Florida later. As of today, it seems ok, save for NASA where they can not make up thier minds about what to do with a huge expensive shuttle. Now that they have move it back to the launch pad I am waiting to hear Ernesto suddnely strenghtened into a hurricane. We shall see. :)

No comments: