Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My ArmorSuit Is Finally On

So the husband finally put on my new screen protector for me and I am so much happier.  It doesn't gather smudges like the old one did.  Having used it on my Q10 and on his Fire 8.9 I am so glad to have it on my S3.
True to form it went on pretty easy, but we did wait overnight for it to dry.  There were a couple bubbles but within 24 hours they were gone.
Hands down ArmorSuit MilitaryShield Protectors are the best screen protectors I have used.



I have also been reading a lot.  Finished off Ender's Game over the weekend.  I wasn't going to read it the first couple of times I came across it, but then I saw the movie preview with Harrison Ford so it was the first thing I started after seeing City of Bones.  I didn't regret it either.  It was a good read with some interesting twists in it.  I didn't realize when I finished it there are actually additional books around and about Ender and his world.  I will have to try and make time to go back and read them.


I don't think I have mentioned it here but I am an avid reader and tend to collect eBooks to read like some people collect kick knacks for their shelves.  I don't run into a lack of eBooks to pick from, I run into trouble picking the one I want to read next.  I also prefer a book in a series to invest myself into.  However when I reach the last book its always a bit sad to leave those people and that world behind.

I just finished The Demon King in about 2 days.  It was really good.  I stumbled on it in my local library's online book selection and wanted to read it.  I like Han and Raisa and enjoyed bouncing between their lives that are closer than they imagine.
I can't wait to see what happens next. :)

No comments: