Saturday, September 07, 2013

First TaeKwonDo Classes Survived

So we signed up the girls for weekly TaeKwonDo Classes at the Rec Center.  Today was the first class.  Discovered we didn't have good shirts for them to wear under their uniform, so I ended up using one of my tank tops for each of them. Had to take a ponytail holder to the straps for each of them.  Needless to say undershirts/tshirts for the uniforms are on my shopping list.

Billie participated just enough to get by.  She likes to stand by and scope out the situation before getting involved, so I expect next week she will be more into it.
Kaylee was all in from the moment she started.  She really liked it.

Been playing with Instagram on my new Galaxy.  Never tried it before.  Seems like its not quite Facebook or Flickr, but some where else I have to post my pictures...lol

Still waiting on the hubby to put on my new screen protector, so I can't comment on it yet.

I have been trying Go Launcher, Go Locker, Go SMS.  I like the themes, makes it kind of fun.  The kids like to check out the themes too... almost too much.

Here are some pics from TaeKwonDo:



No comments: