Saturday, January 30, 2010

Star Trek Online

Well, the husband finally got it downloaded and installed last night. He was up until almost 2am trying it out.
He hasn't been wowed by the game so far. It says its kind of complicated. And I was right, I wouldn't enjoy it.
Check it out here -
Star Trek Online
The game is very customizable. You have lots of things you can change and modify to make it your own. The talent trees remind him of Star Wars Galaxies back many years ago when we used to play.
He seems a little disappointed. But I convinced him to keep playing to see how it goes.
That means he probably will not be playing much World of Warcraft, so either I am going to play alone or I won't play at all. So far I haven't played much at all. It might be time for a break from WoW for me too.

No comments: