Saturday, January 30, 2010

Otterbox For My 9700

I had an Otterbox for my BlackBerry 8900. For some reason I debated a few days before ordering the Defender today for my 9700. I ordered:
OtterBox Case for BlackBerry Bold 9700
I should have it on the 2nd and I hope I love it as much as my previous Otterbox. I just wish they had some color other than black.

I like the complete covering, the keys, the screen, everything is covered up. And it comes with a great holster that never lost the phone nor came off whatever I hooked it on.
Now, you might wonder why I need the protection. If you have ever followed me on twitter then you probably know I am a klutz. I work an office job, but I do a lot of dropping and knocking over. I have ruined at least one keyboard thanks to a spilled drink, so an Otterbox is my way of trying to keep my BlackBerry safe from me. And maybe my girls too, as my 19 month old and 4 year old are always trying to get away with my phone.

I will give it a try and then write up a review. I expect it will be just like my 8900 case, but with the holes in the right spot for my 9700.

No comments: