Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Kaylee sick day three - Good news

Well, Kaylee is doing better tonight. I stayed home with her today and I could see the changes as they happened. She went from unhappy I just want to lay and sleep baby, to get into everything I can baby. Glad to see she is doing better and I can get back to work tomorrow. Probably have a lot to catch up on.
The princess ship is still sitting in port. They are trying to figure out what caused it to tip to the side. They are telling the passengers to find thier own way home and keep the reciepts to get thier money back. I dunno about these people, but if I had to come up with the large amount of $$ for a last minute flight I would probably be in trouble. Hope they have credit cards with some available left after thier 9 day cruise.
There was a gas leak in Orlando and a rought storm around here today. Just when my mom was coming to bring me some food and extra meds for Kaylee that we did not actually end up needing.
trying to think if there is anything else.......

No comments: