Thursday, August 29, 2013

Otterbox is going strong :)

Well, I am still using the Galaxy S4. The Otterbox case is doing great. Only the screen protector leaves room for improvement (Hurry up new protector and get here). I have dropped the phone a few times and had no issues.  I am still getting used to the buttons on the phone, versus my Q10 - but that isn't because of the case.

Below are some pictures of the case if anyone is curious.




T-Mobile service is gone on our 2 main lines.  I will miss them, we have had the service and numbers almost 10 years, but they have no coverage here.

Ordered a Fridge and Dishwasher today, which will probably go in the shed with the clothes washer and dryer until we can get moved in.  Sooner rather than later hopefully. But we can't have no where to do laundry and keep drinks cold :)

Everyone, Kaylee (8), Billie (5), Dave, and myself have all been playing the Muppet Show game on the fires.  Not sure why we all find it so amusing, but we do.  Billie was so excited when Dave got Miss Piggy on his stage.
The other thing the kids like is the library.  They have been going regularly.

No comments: