Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hello again

Hello again.... It's been awhile... a lot has changed. We moved, not my choice. Had to get a new phone provider... and while I have my Q10 which works fine on WiFi I am using an andriod now for my phone, a Galaxy S3 - like the one below.
When I bought it I picked up an Otterbox Commuter case.  You can see the case below.  I have to admit there are much better colors for cases than the normal black I could get for BlackBerrys.  I like the case, not a fan of the screen protector that came with it.  So I ordered myself an ArmorSuit for it, which I adored on my Q10 and the hubby likes on his Fire 8.9.

 

 Its taking some adjustment. I don't like the way it handles emails vs my Blackberry, but I didn't really have much of an option. The provider here doesn't support the newer Blackberrys, only the older ones I have already and we had to go with a contact to get the coverage we needed, so I needed to pick out a phone.  We couldn't get the Q10 working on the data side, but I haven't tried.  It is a GSM provider so I can pop my sim in my Q10 at any time. :)  Of course it works over WiFi too.

The kids are enjoying the new school so far.  Its a lot smaller than what they are used to.

 We have a fire, fire hd (7) and two fire hd 8.9's in the family now too. Although the last few days I have been playing with the S3 more than the fires. Trying to get a feel for it.

No comments: