Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kaylee's First Lice Treatment

And I have to say YUCK!!!! I had to give my 3 year old, Kaylee, lice treatment today. There we itty bitty bugs in her hair. And we spent a long time with that tiny comb. I haven't explained it to her. I don't want her trying to pull all her hair out.

Honestly I though her hair was too light and too fine. And yes, I checked myself and the hubby. Billie doesn't have enough hair. You can see her scalp.

As a reward for surviving and feeling itchy all day long I ordered myself the much desired 8gb micro sd card in order to load more music on my Curve. I had filled up my 4gb, which will be cleaned out and passed on to my husband, who currently has my old 2gb card.
I also ordered myself a bluetooth stereo headset to allow me to listen to my new volume of music with my phone still safely tucked away in its case. I hope I like it.

We may be moving in Feb to a house in the town over. It will be nice, less rent, a yard for Kaylee. It has a normal sized kitchen, instead of the mini kitchen we all just tried to squeeze into to make dinner tonight.

Time to read Kaylee her pirate book . . .

No comments: