Monday, December 18, 2006

Wii is almost here

Our Wii is waiting for us in the apartment office. Unfortunately my husband did not make it home before the office closed today.

My mom is coming to pick Kaylee up in the morning so I should be able to go and pick it up. By the time the office opens and I get back with it I will probably have enough time to hook it up before I have to go to work. **sigh**

Oh well, there is always this weekend. We are going to try and go to Disney and see Disney all decked out for the holidays. We will have to see how Kaylee feels. She has been a little under the weather these last few days.

I have lots of cool things to look forward too, aside from Kaylee learning to use the bathroom correctly. There is the World of Warcraft expansion coming soon, the BlackBerry 8800, maybe eve OS 4.2 for the 8700 - although by then I might have an 8800. Looks like 2007 is going to be a great year.

No comments: