Friday, December 08, 2006

Scurbbed Shuttle and Life

Well, there was no launch tonight. :(
Maybe Saturday night it will go up. I hope it goes up this weekend, otherwise I will miss it.

World Of Warcraft had another patch. Another round of where were my talent points. I do like the ability to auto loot and auto cast on self. Not sure about much else yet, but I am looking forward to the expansion.

I am very unhappy with Amazon this week. We tried out a digital picture frame from Amazon which did not work, so we returned it. I was impressed with how fast it came, not yet impressed with the return, as it has not posted back to the card we paid with. However, the real problem is not with this order.
We decided to get a Wii, and some bundles became available on amazon on Nov 30th. We ordered one, with a ship date of the 4th or 5th, to be here from the 7th - the 12th. It went into shipping soon status, the available was take out on my card. I get an email late last night saying something has changed. I check online and see the delivery date has changed to a week later. I can not cancel the order, and the only advice from Amazon was refuse the order when it arrives and you will not be billed for return shipping. That doesn't change the fact they have a hold on my funds. And I passed up getting one recently because I thought I would have mine this week. :( Bad Amazon. Not sure I will buy there again.

Kaylee is doing good. She is learning manners and starting to get her numbers. Not counting, but just the words. We have also started in on potty training. This lead to her running around the bathroom tonight with a t-shirt and socks on. She climbed into the bathtub and decided to do her business in there... all over her socks. I guess she saw the dog do this and figured she should too. **sigh** Clearly I have my work cut out for me.

No comments: