Sunday, September 14, 2008

2000 Tweets

Wow. When did I send all those tweets. 2000 is a lot of anything. Too bad its tweets instead of dollars. I must like twitter.

So, let me take a moment to talk about Twitter.

Like many people I use it to communicate with friends, near and far. I use it for information, from Blackberry news, just to plain old news. I get political information, is there anyone not following Obama regardless of which side you are on? I have seen road closures in Iowa due to hogs thanks to Twitter. I have kept up to date on recalls, including recent pet food and infant formula issues. I have heard about earthquakes, train accidents, and other events first via Twitter. I even received updates on Fay when it was here and Ike in Texas all on Twitter.

One thing is certain, Twitter can keep a girl busy.

No comments: