Sunday, February 05, 2006

Playing on the PC

Well a couple things today.
#1 I made my first blackberry theme
lastscan
You can check it out on pinstack too :)
Right Here
It took a lot of time and poof there it is

#2 I have my new blue tooth wireless mouse and keyboard. So far so good. I like the feel ofthem both. We had some problems with mine. My USB ports act up every now and then, and of course it did yesterday. We got it all under control and I was able to make my BB theme. If anyone is curious it is a Logitech MX5000. I did not do any of the intial set up, my hubby did, he wanted to surprise me. It does not see Yahoo Music as a music/media player. It does see Media Player and ITunes tho. Not a huge deal as you can just direct it to the yahoo player manually. I have yet to find out how to use the blue tooth to sync my BB. Give me a little more time to play with it and I will let you know what I think of it.

No comments: