Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It is now Tuesday

Well, at least Monday is now offically over for the Eastern States... which of course is where I am. I actually managed to spill about 1/4 a bottle of soda on my desk today... did miss the pc, but got myself and lots of papers.
Kaylee was a happy baby, save when she smashed her head into the table at the resturant today. We had a late breakfeat out with my Mom, Dad, and Grandma. Had to leave there and go to work. Work was busy.
Got two diapers I ordered Friday night in the mail today. Talk about fast. They are Bumkins, cute Dr Seuess Prints. I can't wait to have Kaylee try them out. I am a little worried she will out grow them too fast, but she is almost 8 months old and still in small Fuzzi Bunz. Bumkins are super easy to use, but they do not keep her as dry as the pocket diapers.

AND FINALLY Google local available for Blackberrys. I downloaded it as soon as I read about it (on Blackberry Cool - www.blackberrycool.com). Haven't had a lot of time to play with it, so we shall see how it goes. I hate it when new things are available for cheesy cell phones and not for what I call superphones, like a Blackberry or Sidekick. The link is www.google.com/glm if you are interested.

Ok, and for a picture today.... I have a picture my Hubby and friend took of a shark in the ocean yesterday. And my hubby said Kaylee and I should have been there.... please.
Shark 1

Did not take any Kaylee pics today I am afraid. I did take a snapshot of something that scared me in the wee hours Monday... keep in mind it was Dark
Scarey Monster in the Hall
And here is Zander stuck to my Mom's rug by his tags.
Zander is Stuck
And although there is not a Kaylee pic from today I will pull an older one for the family and friends that need a Kaylee fix (although you can click on my Flickr page and get your fill - or Yahoo 360).
Kaylee Peeking 010706

No comments: