Friday, December 30, 2005

Late Friday night 123005

Well, mom and I did go to Kohl's. I got Kaylee an outfit, my bought Kaylee an outfit too. I got myself a pair of pants (couldnt find a shirt that fit that I liked), slippers, and shoes. Mom got herself shoes, and me PJs. Then we hit Wal Mart and got more baby clothes and some baby food.

For anyone interested in gas prices in the Rockledge/Cocoa/Merritt Island area.... on the Island 7-11 at 520 & Tropical Trail (i think that is the street's name - just over the causeway) and the Sunoco at Courtaney & Ridgland has it at 2.15. In Rockledge the Sunoco at Florida and US 1 has gas for 2.15. The cheapest I noticed tonight was the Chevron at Fiske and Eyster was 2.14.

Kaylee has taken to saying "EEEE" today. I think she might have said hi to me when I showed up at my mom's.

It is interesting the relationships people develope. My dad likes to fight a lil with my sister, mom, or Gma. My mom likes to tease my husband.... I dunno, random ponderings of a very tired mind... that should be heading to bed. It has been a long hard day.

No comments: